You must take a lot of memorable photographs during holidays and
store them on computer. It¡¯s a wise idea for you to organize them in a
good way. Make them a DVD photo album is a nice solution. It is quite
an easy job as long as you have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your
PowerPoint versions 2000 to 2007 have the feature to save your
photos as an album. Make separate digital photo albums for different
sets of pictures. There is no limit to the number of albums, or the
number of photos in each album. So you can add all the pictures of the
same set into one album. This is a great way to organize your photo
Now let¡¯s start to create an awesome album using PowerPoint 2007.
Add pictures into the album
On the Insert menu, point to Picture, and then click Photo Album.
Click on the ¡®File/Disk¡¡¯ option and locate the pictures on the
computer. You can add multiple pictures at one time. It is strongly
recommended that you optimize the pictures in Photoshop/gimp before
inserting them into the album. Because pictures are used a high but
unnecessary resolution, i.e. 3 million, you can downgrade the photo
resolution into 800¡Á600, which is 480,000.
Choose an album layout
- In the Album Layout section at the bottom of the dialog box, choose
a layout for the pictures on each slide. You can also reorder the
sequence of the pictures using the up and down arrow keys below the
listing of the pictures, rotate the pictures, and adjust the brightness
and saturation. A layout preview is shown on the right side of the
- And, you are provided with an option to use customized template.
Click the Browse button. Locate the template in the ¡®Choose Design
Template box¡¯ that allows you to navigate to the folder where we have
stored the downloaded templates. Choose any of the three templates.
- Finally, click on ¡®Create¡¯ button, done. Isn¡¯t this easy?
Burn the PowerPoint album to DVD
- Capture the screen to make a regular video file using Camstudio (http://camstudio.org), it is totally free. It will save your video in AVI format. You just need to burn the video to DVD using Nero/Roxio.
- You can use PowerPoint to DVD Burner from Moyea Software. It can save PPT files onto DVD and enable you watch it on TV. This mothod is much more convenient.
There are also some good tips for you all:
- Choose different layouts for different pictures. Big landscape
pictures deserve a whole slide, while other pictures may share a single
- Beautiful PowerPoint template can make your album shining.
- Add text titles and descriptions for some pictures, photos cannot tell everything.
- Take care of the DVD photo album disc.
Maybe you are also interested in:
PowerPoint to DVD Burner PowerPoint to Video Converter
PowerPoint to FLV Converter Burn PPT to DVD
PowerPoint to DVD for Education PowerPoint to Video for Education
PPT for Web PPT to PDF PPT to DVD Burner
PowerPoint to Video PowerPoint to DVD